Our principal mode of communication is e-mail. All e-mails will be answered on the same day or within a few working hours. We operate 24x7 to serve clients across all geographies and our endeavor is to answer the mails as soon as possible. Our emails are short and crisp and have attachments only if required.
Contact Details Policy
We completely appreciate the privacy of the clients and the trust that clients entrust upon us. So as a matter of our contact management policy, under no circumstances will the contact details be divulged to anyone
Anti SPAM policy
Emails would be sent as a form of communication for a particular tour only. No unnecessary emails will be sent to you in the form of newsletters. We though will keep you updated on the promotions/ offers/ seasons destinations only if you wish. If you have concerns regarding receiving such promotional emails then we will discontinue sending the same to you.
Hotel Sourcing Policy
We have selected the hotels that have a certain charm and value for a certain segment of guests. We have selected the hotels on the basis of reviews from our partners and have personally visited most of them. We follow a highly sophisticated model to select the hotels (The parameters that are taken into consideration for selecting a hotel are service, cost, cleanliness, location, food and additional value-adds.)
We expressly exclude all hotel options that have suspect management practices, absurdly high tariffs, inappropriate location and not have a very conducive hotel atmosphere
Sightseeing Guides and Transport Service providers
The guides and tour managers have been handpicked by us and all of them are government approved. These guides have expert knowledge about local culture and history. The transport options have been selected and are best in the industry. Each of the vehicles meets the transport safety standards, and is in top condition. The chauffeurs speak good English and are government approved as well.
We do not levy any additional taxes for transactions. Although as per government of India policies following taxes apply:
1) 1.14% on Hotel reservations,
2) 4.24% on transport reservations and
3) 3.09% on package reservations involving both hotels and transport ( The taxes change every year and the changes are generally announced in the month of February in the Union Budget by the Finance Ministry, Government of India)
The principal mode of payment is through CCAvenues payment gateway and you can pay through PayPal only if your arrival date is within 45 days of your payment.You can also do a wire transfer at our account if you wish. All our payment mechanisms are verified by Verisign and CCavenues. For details on these you can visit www.ccavenue.com. The service charges for any of the transactions have to be borne by the customer.
Reservation and cancellation Policy
1) If your booking date is before 28 days of arrival date, then you have to pay 65 percent of the amount. (Some hotels are required to be paid 100 percent of the amount at the time of booking. In such cases, the above percentage can be changed).
2) If your booking date is within 28 days of arrival date you will have to pay 100 percent of the booking amount
1) If you cancel the bookings then you are liable to pay 59.5 percent of the total amount deposited to us. (This may vary in some cases as this percentage is dependent on the hotels? cancellation policy as well. ( Some hotels do not refund any money back to customers if cancelled and some offer refunds in the range of 50 percent )
2) The service tax will not be refunded to clients
Deficiency of Service
We take your holidays seriously and are responsible for the service. However in case any shortfall in services (as against what is promised or what can be reasonably expected for such a service) by any hotel or service provider is established, we would stand responsible for making appropriate refunds. (The prerogative of deciding the extent of refunds lies on our service management team)
Disclaimer of Liability
We are not responsible for claims for injuries or losses a client might incur while traveling, as a result of accident while performing any of the adventure activities, transport or any activity while on travel. We are not responsible for any losses due to theft or any personal losses suffered by the client (The losses may be personal in nature or involve money.)